Introduction to DARK-NET and its uses
Réf : SSI_Tr4
The general public learned about the existence of the DARK-NET through cases of piracy, arms sales, forged documents, etc. It came back to the forefront of the media following the Paris and Brussels attacks when Mr Bernard Cazeneuve declared “terrorists use the DARK-NET”. The DARK-Net is thus perceived as a lawless space where terrorists and other armed and mafia gangs do their business. However, these networks are more than that: anonymity, freedom of expression, and privacy are among the possibilities offered by these tools.
Practical work will allow to discover the TOR environment in order to better understand it.
- Company managers
- IT managers
- CISOS, CIOS
- All persons wishing to have a synthetic and concrete understanding of the networks and contents of DARK-NET
- Understanding DARK-NET and its terminology
- Getting to grips with navigating DARK-NET
- Risk assessment
- Understanding and applying anonymisation
1 day (the content can be adapted according to the technological context and the level of knowledge of the trainees).
- The training can be provided both face-to-face and remotely
- The training can take place on an inter-company or intra-company basis
More information ?
Please contact us on + 33(0)2 85 29 43 44 or by email : email@example.com for a quote.
The training activity of ABlogiX is "registered under number 52 72 01527 72. This registration is not equivalent to State approval", in accordance with Article L6322-48.