BigFix is a software suite developed by HCL, aimed at ensuring better security and compliance in patch management and corporate IT assets. The software is designed to support the patching of up to several thousand desktops, laptops and servers. Also, virtual machines can be taken into account.
In addition, BigFix identifies devices that do not comply with company IT policies and recommends certain security patches and software updates. This system can cover up to 500,000 machines in a matter of minutes.
The BigFix solution also includes several applications that provide consolidated security and operations management, simplified and streamlined endpoint management, and increased reliability and productivity.
ABlogiX, with its certified experts, can also advise you, accompany you in the deployment and train you on this solution, in order to guarantee efficient management of patches and your company’s IT assets.
HCL BigFix Work From Home :
BIGFIX WorkFromHome provides essential functionality to manage the growing number of terminals used in teleworking mode. In addition, this offer is packaged for :
- Patch the OS and applications.
- Deploy software.
- Accessing the company’s software catalogue.
- Remote control for support.
HCL BigFix life cycle :
This solution provides administrators with an agent-based tool that provides accurate visibility into the status of end nodes. This then allows problems to be resolved automatically.
BigFix Lifecycle includes the following applications :
Provides a consolidated, comprehensive solution for rapidly deploying new servers and workstations across a network from a single, centralized location.
Manages and monitors the power consumption settings of computers on your network. It also manages and enforces corporate conservation policies that you define using dashboards, wizards and web-based reports.
Remotely controls and monitors the workstations and servers in your deployment.
Automates provisioning workflows. You can automate a sequence of Fixlets, tasks and baselines across different endpoints, such as servers or computers.
Provides a consolidated and comprehensive solution for rapidly deploying software across a network from a single, centralized location. Provides cost-effective operational control and visibility of your software delivery and installation process.
HCL BigFix patch :
Use this application to :
- Automatically manage patches on hundreds of thousands of end nodes for multiple operating systems and applications regardless of location, connection type or status.
- Apply only the patches required by the end node.
- Gain visibility into patch compliance through flexible, real-time monitoring and reporting.
- Gain real-time visibility and control from a single management console.
- Reduce security risk proactively by reducing resolution cycles from weeks to hours.
HCL BigFix compliance :
Use this application to :
- Ensure terminal protection.
- Automate resolution and assure regulators that you meet security compliance standards.
HCL BigFix inventory :
Use this application to scan monitored computers for :
- Identify the installed software.
- Correlate the signatures discovered by the analysis with the software catalogue.
- Create reports.
- Compare results with cost information and permissions provided in contracts.